What sort of lingerie person are you? Since you’re reading this, you would probably rate as “enthusiastic.” But, let’s be sure. Take the Jane’s Vanity Lingerie Quiz:
- To brighten up an online party, you...
- Wear your pirate costume
- Send snacks to everyone via courier
- Write messages all over your body with a felt tip marker
- Wrap yourself in Christine Vancouver’s Origami Long Silk Robe (crafted of silk crepe in shades of red, white, and seaside blue)
- When you want to upstage a face mask or other PPE. you...
- Wear your tiara (at last!)
- Apply a third-eye decal to the middle of your forehead
- Tie helium balloons to your ears
- Swath your lovely neck with The Opium Giant Square Scarf from Klements (a rich and modern floral on black silk)
- When chatting with a friend on a social-distance walk, you wish to make a point. You stop in your tracks and...
- Extract a rabbit from your top hat
- Perform an air-guitar solo
- Pop open a bottle of champagne
- Unbutton your coat to reveal Voiment’s Shimmer Dot Bralette Set (love the lurex)
- To cheer yourself up, when it is cold and dark outside, you...
- Light the magi-color presto log in your fireplace
- Play checkers with your cat and let him win
- Make fondue
- Saunter off to the Jacuzzi in Violet & Wren’s Saguaro Gold Bias Slip Dress (a sunny silk print that sweeps to the lower leg)
Answers: Well, it has to be “d” every time, right? (Otherwise people might think you were a little nutty). You scored four out of four. Which makes you a fabulous sort of lingerie person. Not surprising. Now, let’s read our horoscopes, dressed in something d-lightful from Jane’s Vanity!